Our Mission is to reach men in all nations for Jesus Christ and to teach the Bible
in the light of our Redemption in Christ. We are called to train and prepare
Pastors, Christian Workers, Parish Nurses, Ministers, Chaplains, Missionaries,
Bible teachers, Christian Counselors, Christian Web-Designers, Christian
educators, Church Administrators, Christian therapists and care-givers etc. on
the Word of God to serve God and His people.
As we proclaim Jesus the Christ, as the Head of the Church and the manifested
WORD OF GOD, our goal is to teach God's Word to all people with simplicity
and understanding. The Word of God applied to our everyday lives in a practical
and effective manner will transform and change our immediate world and all
those that we come in contact- ultimately making a mark in our world that
cannot be erased. We believe that every individual has a God-given potential
that can be unleashed and used to positively affect his/her community and
environment.We are also called to plant churches in the un-reached areas where
Christ is not known.
Our outreach ministries include the following:
- Teaching Centers
- Seasonal School of Ministry
- Prayer Rallies
- Internet Evangelism
- Prison Ministry
- Information technology
- Christian Resource Centers
Touch A Life:
A community based effort that services the local and international community
through the following programs geared toward their spiritual and economic
- soul winning
- distribution of food
We help to rehabilitate the mentally deranged and drug addicts, helping
them to acquire skills that will make them productive in the society.
We place strong emphasis on developing our relationship with God and with
each other. The small group, meeting in a home is a place where we fellowship
with one another. It is the place where we discover we actually belong and are
cared for. In this family environment we share the practical demonstration of
God's love among His sons and daughters here on earth. People are encouraged
to grow in their ministry areas; the Holy-Spirit is always invited to be present
and to minister.
Youth Aflame is a youth movement in our churches that strives to educate the
youth to be fulfilled and useful citizens. Our aim is to guide our youth to become
persons who will utilize their free time gainfully but also to the advantage of
their fellow men. We instill values in our youth to equip them to be leaders of
Youth Aflame offers our youth the following:
- Healthy Stimulating activities
- Healthy and creative utilization of leisure time
- Opportunity to self realization
- A climate of companionship and solidarity
- Opportunity for development of balanced adulthood
- Knowledge and experience
The ideals of Youth Aflame are promoted in a practical and stimulating way in
our churches through organized activities that include the following:
- Skill developmental projects
- Participation in outdoor training programs
- Adventure projects
- Handcraft tuition
- Educational Motivation
- Outdoor Educational programs
- Educational Outings
- Competitions around teams
- Healthy lifestyle guidance
- Nature reserve visits with specialist instructors and guides
- Area Rehabilitation projects
- Organized visits to institutions of natural history, science and culture
- Cross culture activities locally and internationally
- Community Service
- Old age home visits
- Beach and river cleaning
- Waste reduction, recycling, and sales of items that are considered trash
- Community and technology support
- Support to disabled people
- Agricultural development
- Disaster preparedness and relief
- Food security
Statement Of Faith:
- We believe, teach and confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty
- We believe, teach and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe in Him.
- Jesus Christ is the Word of God incarnate, through whom everything was made and through whose life, death and resurrection God fashions a new creation.
- The proclamation of God's message to us as both Law and Gospel is the Word of God, revealing judgment and mercy in the person and work of Jesus Christ through whom God was pleased to reconcile all things to him.
- The canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God. Inspired by God's Spirit speaking through their authors, they record and announce God's revelation centering on Jesus Christ. Through them God's Spirit speaks to us to create and sustain Christian faith and fellowship for service in the world.
- We believe, teach and accept the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and the sole authoritative source and norm of our proclamation, faith, and life.
- After death eternal life begins either in Heaven or Hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to live according to God's Word- the Bible- or to rebel against it When the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.
- The Bible was written and inspired by God.
- Faith is acting on the Word of God.
- In water baptism in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in Jesus and the authority in His name.
- In the indwelling of, and baptism in, the Holy Spirit .
- In divine healing- the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God's Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer, and that by His stripes we are already healed.
- Tithes and offerings should be freely given to the local church. The local church is the place of membership where God has called us to receive His Word on a consistent basis and grow spiritually.
- In giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair
- In the urgency of the Great Commission which entails working in cooperation with the Holy Spirit to seek out unchurched people and to bring them to a place of change in Christ
- That the Church is the visible presence of Jesus Christ consisting of all persons who have had an experience of re-birth by the power of the Holy Spirit and that the Church has a mandate from God to make known the manifold wisdom of God to the world
Enjoy Bryan Austin's Video- The Anchor Holds
Enjoy David Ingle's Video -In Him